Win a Professional Horse Racing Tipster contract worth up to £1000 pm
PLUS Cash prizes for 2nd and 3rd.
I'm looking for a Horse Racing Tipster to join the Nag Nag Nag Blog beginning at the Glorious Goodwood Festival 2021.
This will be a paid position and will initially be for a period of 3 months.
To find this person I will be running a Tipster competition that starts Saturday March 20th and will run each Saturday until Royal Ascot Saturday (June 19th 2021).
It's open to anyone, of any sex, from anywhere in the world as long as you are aged 18 or over (proof of age may be required).
It is 100% FREE to enter and the rules and prizes are laid out below....
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to these conditions. Failure to adhere to the rules may result in disqualification and a loss of any prize due.
- Tipster selections will be posted under a chosen alias / nickname until the competition reaches it's conclusion. The winner will then be revealed with a personal profile and photo.
- You will be required to make three selections for each Saturday's racing in the UK or Ireland for the period of the competition (13/3/21 - 19/06/21).
- I will be choosing one race each Saturday that must be included along with two races of your own choice.
- You can use whatever method you like to make the selections i.e. trends, ratings, systems, form choice, horse tracking but each tip must be accompanied by a written reason for the selection with a minimum of 50 words (English only). Unnamed favourite selections, or similar unnamed selections, will not be accepted.
- If it is brought to my attention and proven that any Tipster in the competition is using another tipsters selections (including but not limited to, any Twitter account, any paid tipping services, professional tipsters, newspaper tipsters, online Blogs, Tipping Leagues) they will be disqualified and lose any prizes/bonuses due.
- Selections and write-ups must be emailed to me by 9pm on the Friday evening and I will publish them on the Nag Nag Nag Blog by 10am each Saturday morning.
- The same 1 point level stake will be applied to all selections but Tipsters can choose to make any selection Each Way at 1/2pt Stakes. Standard each way terms apply.
- Best odds available at 10am on the Saturday according to Oddschecker (from Bet365, Hills, Paddypower) will be applied to the selections with Best Odds Guaranteed
- I will publish a table each Sunday with current Tipster positions. 1pt win or 1/2pt Each Way at the odds applied. Losers -1pt. Non Runner's count as no loss, no gain.
- After completion of racing on Saturday 24th April and then each subsequent Saturday the Tipster at the bottom of the table will leave the competition (or until we have 3 tipsters remaining). No Tipster can be eliminated if they are showing a level stakes profit on all their tips.
- After the end of racing 12/06/21 only The Top 3 in the Tipsters Table will go on to the Final the following week. All other contestants will leave the competition. The three remaining Tipsters will then do battle on the Royal Ascot Saturday card where they will tip in all 7 races with double stakes on each selection. These final day scores will then be added to their current totals on the leaderboard to determine the winner. If the Royal Ascot Saturday card is abandoned then another Race Meeting agreeable to all parties will be substituted.
- If you miss providing selections for the first Friday of the competition, or by the Friday deadline for two consecutive weeks, or 5 weeks in total, you will be disqualified.
- If it is found that any person has multiple entries in the competition, all associated accounts will be disqualified.
- Should racing be abandoned due to any circumstances the competition will be cancelled unless at least 12 weeks have been completed.
- If the winner refuses the prize, is ineligible or is unable to commit to the 3 months contract then no first prize will be awarded.
- In the case of a tie, the following criteria will be used to determine the winner: Number of winners, Highest priced odds winner, Coin toss.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to allow your selections to be posted across all platforms of the internet including, but not limited to, the Nag Nag Nag Blog, Twitter, Facebook
- The closing date for entering the competition will be 23.59 on 31st January 2021
- Entries are capped at 25 people (+5 reserves).
- The organiser's decision is Final.
- The winner will receive a 3 month (July 2021 - October 2021) paid contract** to provide daily tips for a Nag Nag Nag backed paid subscription website. The cost of setting up the website, advertising and all subsequent outgoings will be covered by Nag Nag Nag. There will be no cost to the winner. The winner will then receive 50% of all monthly subscriptions generated (after payment processing fees have been taken) over the 3 month period with a minimum monthly salary of £200 and a maximum of £1000 (any tax and NI contributions will be the responsibility of the competition winner).
- The winner will also receive a Trophy which they are free to keep.
- The runner up will receive £100 cash.
- The third place finisher will receive £50 cash.
- All Tipsters taking part in the competition will receive a 6 month subscription to the winner's service.
*Monthly payment dependent on the number of paid subscribers signing up to the service but will be a minimum of £200pm.
- The winning Tipster is agreeing to an exclusive contract to provide their Tips/Selections solely to Gavin Priestley, the Nag-Nag-Nag Blog and Tip Idol website. The winning Tipster agrees that they will not offer, share or supply any tips/selections on any social media platform or to another Tipping website whether free or paid throughout the period of the contract. This includes selections or tips not given to Gavin Priestley, the Nag-Nag-Nag Blog or the Tip Idol website. No sharing of selections on social media is allowed prior to the race off time. If the winning Tipster breaks any of these conditions then the contract between the winning Tipster and Gavin Priestley will be terminated immediately with loss of all Bonuses.
- The winners tips will form the basis of the website and will start with complete coverage of all 5 days of the Glorious Goodwood Festival (July 2021).
- Then, starting Saturday 7th August 2021 the winner will be expected to provide a minimum of at least one tip per day (Monday - Friday) and three tips on a Saturday. Tips are not required on a Sunday. 1 weeks holiday is offered through the first 3 months. Selections will be from National Hunt, Flat or All Weather races from the UK and Ireland only.
- All Tips will be recorded on the website at 1pt win or 1/2pt EW and the profit/loss of the service at the end of each calendar month will determine any Bonuses due.
- If racing is abandoned or suspended for any period of the contract then any payments due will be paid pro-rata. Any bonuses for an incomplete month will not be payable. If the Glorious Goodwood Festival is abandoned then the York Ebor Festival will be substituted.
- PERFORMANCE BONUSES: For a profitable Glorious Goodwood Festival (at recommended level stakes) the winner will receive a cash bonus of £100. For each profitable month during the first 3 month period a cash bonus of £50 will be paid. If after completion of the 3 month period the winner shows a level stakes profit a cash bonus of £100 will be paid. All bonuses will be paid at the end of the 3 month trial period if all contract conditions have been met. If for any reason, the winner does not complete the 3 month contract all bonuses will be lost.
- The winner can decide to cancel the contract at any time but will be subject to the above conditions. Nag Nag Nag withhold the right to cancel the contract between the winner and Nag Nag Nag at any time if the above conditions are not met. The contract can be cancelled at any time by mutual consent.
- If after the three month trial period the Winner would like to continue with the arrangement and it is mutually agreeable then the arrangement, with the same payments and bonuses, will continue on a monthly basis. The contract will then be re-assessed at the end of each calendar month.
1,127 total views, 1 views today