Become the new resident NagNagNag Daily Tipster
(with a contract worth a possible £300+)
Take £100 CASH
PLUS Cash prizes for 2nd and 3rd.
I'm looking for a Horse Racing Expert to join the Nag Nag Nag Blog as resident tipster beginning at the start of the Flat Season. This will be a paid position and will initially be for a period of 6 months.
To find this person I will be running a Tipster competition that starts in January 2022!
It's open to anyone, of any sex, from anywhere in the world as long as you are aged 18 or over (proof of age may be required).
Entries now closed!
It is 100% FREE to enter and the rules and prizes are laid out below....
TIP IDOL III RULES
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to these conditions. Failure to adhere to the rules may result in disqualification and a loss of any prize due.
- Tipster selections will be posted under a chosen alias / nickname until the competition reaches it's conclusion. The winner will then be revealed with a personal profile and photo.
- You will be required to make three selections for each Saturday's racing in the UK or Ireland for the period of the competition (January 22nd - April 2nd). There will be no Tips required for 12th February as I am away. Tips for Day 2 of the Dublin Racing Festival on Sunday 6th February will be added as a substitute for this day. Two selections will also be required for each of the 4 days of the Cheltenham Festival. See Full Schedule at the bottom of the page***.
- I will be choosing one race each Saturday that must be included along with two races of your own choice.
- You can use whatever method you like to make the selections i.e. trends, ratings, systems, form choice, horse tracking but each tip must be accompanied by a written reason for the selection with a minimum of 50 words (English only). Unnamed favourite selections, or similar unnamed selections, will not be accepted. No dutching is allowed i.e. more than one selection per race.
- If it is brought to my attention and proven that any Tipster in the competition is using another tipsters selections (including but not limited to, any Twitter account, any paid tipping services, professional tipsters, newspaper tipsters, online Blogs, Tipping Leagues) they will be disqualified and lose any prizes/bonuses due.
- Selections and write-ups must be emailed to me by 9pm on the Friday evening and I will publish them on the Nag Nag Nag Blog by 10am each Saturday morning.
- The same 1 point level stake will be applied to all selections but Tipsters can choose to make any selection Each Way at 1/2pt Stakes. Standard each way terms apply.
- Best odds available at 10am on the Saturday according to Oddschecker (from Bet365, Hills, Paddypower) will be applied to the selections with Best Odds Guaranteed
- I will publish a table each Sunday with current Tipster positions. 1pt win or 1/2pt Each Way at the odds applied. Losers -1pt. Non Runner's count as no loss, no gain.
- After completion of racing on Sunday 6th February the bottom two tipsters will leave the competition. Each subsequent Saturday the Tipster or Tipsters at the bottom of the table will leave the competition (or until we have 3 tipsters remaining). No Tipster can be eliminated if they are showing a level stakes profit on all their tips.
- After the end of the first phase of the competition (2nd April) only The Top 3 in the Tipsters Table will go on to the Final the following week. All other contestants will leave the competition. The three remaining Tipsters will then do battle on the Aintree Grand National Saturday where they will tip in all 7 races with double stakes on each selection. These final day scores will then be added to their current totals on the leaderboard to determine the winner. If the chosen Saturday card is abandoned then another 7 Race Meeting/set of 7 Races agreeable to all parties will be substituted.
- If you miss providing selections for the first Friday of the competition, or by the Friday deadline for two consecutive weeks, or 3 weeks in total, you will be disqualified.
- If it is found that any person has multiple entries in the competition, all associated accounts will be disqualified.
- Should racing be abandoned due to any circumstances the competition will be cancelled unless at least 10 tipping days have been completed.
- If the winner refuses the prize, is ineligible or is unable to commit to the 6 months contract then no first prize will be awarded.
- In the case of a tie, the following criteria will be used to determine the winner: Number of winners, Highest priced odds winner, Coin toss.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to allow your selections to be posted across all platforms of the internet including, but not limited to, the Nag Nag Nag Blog, Twitter, Facebook
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter
- The closing date for entering the competition will be 23.59 on 18th January 2022
- Entries are capped at 25 people (+5 reserves).
- The organiser's decision is Final.
- The winner can choose either a 6 month paid contract** to provide FREE daily tips for the Nag Nag Nag blog or £100 in cash.
- The winner will also receive a Trophy which they are free to keep.
- The runner up will receive £50 cash.
- The third place finisher will receive £25 cash.
- All Tipsters taking part in the competition will receive the Festival Trends Cheltenham 2022 service.
- The winning Tipster is agreeing to an exclusive contract to provide their Tips/Selections solely to Gavin Priestley, the Nag-Nag-Nag Blog and Twitter. For providing this service I will, initially, pay £50 a month.
- These Tips will be given FREE on a dedicated page of the Blog for an initial period of 6 months.
- The winner will be expected to provide a minimum of at least one tip per day (Monday - Saturday) along with a write-up explaining their reasoning. Tips are not required on a Sunday. 1 weeks holiday is offered through the first 3 months. Selections will be from National Hunt, Flat or All Weather races from the UK and Ireland only.
- All Tips will be recorded on the blog at 1pt win or 1/2pt EW and the profit/loss of the service at the end of each calendar month will determine any Bonuses due.
- If racing is abandoned or suspended for any period of the contract then any payments due will be paid pro-rata. Any bonuses for an incomplete month will not be payable.
- PERFORMANCE BONUSES: For a profitable Newmarket Guineas Racing Festival (at recommended level stakes) the winner will receive a cash bonus of £25. For each profitable month during the first 6 month period a cash bonus of £25 will be paid. If after completion of the 6 month period the winner shows a level stakes profit a cash bonus of £50 will be paid. All bonuses will be paid at the end of the 6 month trial period if all contract conditions have been met. If for any reason, the winner does not complete the 6 month contract all bonuses will be lost.
- The winner can decide to cancel the contract at any time but will be subject to the above conditions. Nag Nag Nag withhold the right to cancel the contract between the winner and Nag Nag Nag at any time if the above conditions are not met. The contract can be cancelled at any time by mutual consent.
- If after the sixmonth trial period the Winner would like to continue with the arrangement and it is mutually agreeable then the arrangement, with the same payments and bonuses, will continue on a monthly basis. The contract will then be re-assessed at the end of each calendar month.
Saturday 16th April - Finals Day!