ENTRIES NOW CLOSED
Win a Professional Horse Racing Tipster contract worth up to £1000 pm
PLUS Cash prizes for 2nd and 3rd.
I'm looking for a Horse Racing Tipster to join the Nag Nag Nag Blog beginning at the Cheltenham Festival 2021.
This will be a paid position and will initially be for a period of 6 months.
To find this person I will be running a Tipster competition that starts Saturday October 3rd and will run each Saturday until Cheltenham Trials Day (January 30th 2021).
It's open to anyone, of any sex, from anywhere in the world as long as you are aged 18 or over (proof of age may be required).
It is 100% FREE to enter and the rules and prizes are laid out below....
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to these conditions.
- Tipster selections will be posted under a chosen alias / nickname until the competition reaches it's conclusion. The winner will then be revealed with a personal profile and photo.
- You will be required to make three selections for each Saturday's racing in the UK or Ireland for the period of the competition (3/10/20 - 30/01/21).
- I will be choosing one race each Saturday that must be included along with two races of your own choice.
- You can use whatever method you like to make the selections i.e. trends, ratings, systems, form choice, horse tracking but each tip must be accompanied by a written reason for the selection with a minimum of 50 words (English only). Unnamed favourite selections, or similar unnamed selections, will not be accepted.
- Selections and write-ups must be emailed to me by 10pm on the Friday evening and I will publish them on the Nag Nag Nag Blog at 8am each Saturday morning.
- The same 1 point level stake will be applied to all selections but Tipsters can choose to make any selection Each Way at 1/2pt Stakes.
- Best odds available at 8am on the Saturday (from Bet365, Hills, Paddypower or Corals) will be applied to the selections with Best Odds Guaranteed
- I will publish a table each Sunday with current Tipster positions. 1pt win or 1/2pt Each Way at the odds applied. Losers -1pt. Non Runner's count as no loss, no gain.
- After completion of racing on Saturday 14th November and then each subsequent Saturday the Tipster at the bottom of the table will leave the competition (or until we have 3 tipsters remaining).
- After the end of racing 23/01/21 only The Top 3 in the Tipsters Table will go on to the Final the following week. All other contestants will leave the competition. The three remaining Tipsters will then do battle on the Cheltenham Trials Day card where they will tip in all 7 races with double stakes on each selection. These final day scores will then be added to their current totals on the leaderboard to determine the winner. If the Cheltenham Trials Day is abandoned then another Race Meeting agreeable to all parties will be substituted.
- If you miss providing selections by the Friday deadline for two consecutive weeks, or 5 weeks in total, you will be disqualified.
- If it is found that any person has multiple entries in the competition, all associated accounts will be disqualified.
- Should racing be abandoned due to any circumstances the competition will be cancelled unless at least 12 weeks have been completed.
- If the winner refuses the prize, is ineligible or is unable to commit to the 6 months contract then the competition runner up will be offered the winner's prize.
- In the case of a tie, the following criteria will be used to determine the winner: Number of winners, Highest priced odds winner, Coin toss.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to allow your selections to be posted across all platforms of the internet including, but not limited to, the Nag Nag Nag Blog, Twitter, Facebook
- The closing date for entering the competition will be 23.59 on 1st October 2020
- Entries are capped at 25 people (+5 reserves).
- The winner will receive a 6 month (March 2021 - August 2021) paid contract** to provide daily tips for a Nag Nag Nag backed paid subscription website. The cost of setting up the website, advertising and all subsequent outgoings will be covered by Nag Nag Nag. There will be no cost to the winner. The winner will then receive 50% of all monthly subscriptions generated (after payment processing fees have been taken) over the 6 month period with a minimum monthly salary of £250 and a maximum of £1000 (any tax and NI contributions will be the responsibility of the competition winner).
- The runner up will receive £100 cash.
- The third place finisher will receive £50 cash.
- All Tipsters taking part in the competition will receive a 6 month subscription to the winner's service.
ENTRIES NOW CLOSED
*Monthly payment dependent on the number of paid subscribers signing up to the service but will be a minimum of £250pm.
- The winners tips will form the basis of the website and will start with complete coverage of all 4 days of the Cheltenham Festival (March 2021).
- Then, starting Saturday 27th March 2021 the winner will be expected to provide a minimum of at least one tip per day (Monday - Friday) and three tips on a Saturday. Tips are not required on a Sunday. 2 weeks holiday are offered through the first 6 months. Selections will be from National Hunt, Flat or All Weather races from the UK and Ireland.
- All Tips will be recorded on the website at 1pt win or 1/2pt EW and the profit/loss of the service at the end of each calendar month will determine any Bonuses due.
- If racing is abandoned or suspended for any period of the contract then any payments due will be paid pro-rata. Any bonuses for an incomplete month will not be payable. If the Cheltenham Festival is abandoned then the Aintree Festival will be substituted.
- PERFORMANCE BONUSES: For a profitable Cheltenham Festival (at recommended level stakes) the winner will receive a cash bonus of £200. For each profitable month during the first 6 month period a cash bonus of £50 will be paid. If after completion of the 6 month period the winner shows a level stakes profit a cash bonus of £250 will be paid. All bonuses will be paid at the end of the 6 month trial period if all contract conditions have been met. If for any reason, the winner does not complete the 6 month contract all bonuses will be lost.
- The winner can decide to cancel the contract at any time but will be subject to the above conditions. Nag Nag Nag withhold the right to cancel the contract between the winner and Nag Nag Nag at any time if the above conditions are not met. The contract can be cancelled at any time by mutual consent.
- If after the six month trial period the Winner would like to continue with the arrangement and it is mutually agreeable then the arrangement, with the same payments and bonuses, will continue on a monthly basis. The contract will then be re-assessed at the end of each calendar month.
92 total views, 2 views today